Our Aviator glasses will allow you to both look and feel good all while being able to see the natural various shades of color around you. Our lenses are equipped with 100% UV protection, meaning your eyes will be safely protected from the harmful rays of the sun while being able to see the world in a whole new light.
Titanium coated aviator lens D is in limited stock now!
- 100% UV protection.
- Advanced light-filtering technology.
- Outdoor & Indoor technology.
- All of our glasses are designed specifically for bright environments, however, we have implemented the optimal indoor technology to help detect colors in lower lighting conditions.
- Titanium coated lenses.
- TR90 frames.
Lens A (Universal):
- Titanium coated.
- Recommended for mild/moderate red-green color vision deficiency.
Lens B (Universal):
- Most popular and effective lens for most users.
- Titanium coated.
- Recommended for strong/severe red-green color vision deficiency.
Lens D (Protan):
Designed specifically for protan (red color vision deficiency).
|Product Type||Frame Width (mm)||Lens Width (mm)||Temple Length (mm)||Frame Height (mm)||Bridge Size (mm)|
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to process your order. This will ensure your order is packaged with care and arrives safely and securely.
All shipping fees are non-refundable. In the event a package is returned to us due to insufficient address or undeliverable as addressed, buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost to resend the item. If the buyer chooses not to have the items resent and opts for a refund, shipping fees are not refundable.
Standard Delivery: $0
Rush Delivery: $10.00
Delivery fee: (ask for quotation)
Pending availability and credit card verification, orders will arrive within 3-8 business days.
We wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and therefore offer you FREE returns during our 30-DAY return period. Please click here for more information.
Refunds will be processed 1-3 business days after we receive your package. Please allow 7 business days for the funds to reflect on your original payment method.